Batman Begins (2005)

Eight-year-old Bruce Wayne falls into a cave where he encounters a swarm of bats. Bruce develops a fear of bats, and later urges his parents to leave an opera featuring bat-like creatures. Outside the theater, Bruce Wayne's parents are both killed in a robbery by mugger Joe Chill. Bruce blames himself for his parents' murder: had he not been frightened, the Waynes would not have encountered Chill. He is taken in by a mysterious instructor named Ducard and urged to become a ninja in the League of Shadows, but he instead returns to his native Gotham City resolved to end the mob rule that is strangling it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*英雄電影,如: 007,超人,蜘蛛人...一直不是我特別喜歡的種類,當然也包括蝙蝠俠系列;不過,要上戲院看The Dark Knight (2008)了,總得先認識一下誰是蝙蝠俠吧?
*電影剛開始時,Patty問我: 你知道蝙蝠俠的爸媽怎麼死的嗎?死得很有名耶! 回答: 丫災=.=
*話雖如此,電影倒是挺精彩的(中間一度打了十來分的瞌睡);Patty很捧場的直接昏睡一個多小時...
*電影中最有趣的對手戲,應該是Burce Wayne和Lucius Fox了...Lucius Fox: Mister Wayne, if you don't want to tell me exactly what you're doing, when I'm asked, I don't have to lie. But don't think of me as an idiot.
*蝙蝠俠的台詞,則首推: It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. 拿來當Tagline不為過吧~
*再把AFI選出的50大英雄和50大壞蛋看了一次,the Joker是No 45的壞蛋;Batman則是No 46的英雄~
*我想,如果黑暗騎士中的the Joker不是Heath Ledger擔綱,真的會去電影院看這部嗎?
*Jack Nicholson也在1989年的蝙蝠俠電影中演過the Joker;好多的報導都拿他們來比較,說得天花亂墜,等看完黑暗騎士後,我再去找1989年的蝙蝠俠來研究...
*咦,1989年的蝙蝠俠又是誰呢? Michael Keaton,當年導演Tim Burton(Johnny Depp的好朋友)決定用他為蝙蝠俠時,如雪片般的意見飛至華納,抱怨Michael Keaton是諧星,如何勝任打擊犯罪的蝙蝠俠呢?最後,導演和華納仍不改初衷決心採用,事實也證明Michael Keaton非常受到觀眾喜愛,1992年續演Batman Returns...
*那麼Michael Keaton和Diane Keaton有什麼關係呢? 原來,Michael的姓為Douglas;當時,有一位Michael Douglas(Catherine Zeta-Jones的先生)非常地火紅,所以他決定要換個姓,恰巧看到一篇報導Diane Keaton的文章,所以就改為Michael Keaton...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home